The Family

The Family
Spring at Biltmore

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Movie Time!

Ok, Seriously....I have been working on this all weekend. It is harder than it looks. It is far from perfect but I can't take it anymore!!! And if I make Jason watch it one more time he may just poke his own eyes out. :) I am working on a blog with a bunch more pics to post in the next day or two. Hope you enjoy my movie!

(before you press play, scroll down a ways and and press "PAUSE" to silence the Theme Song Music)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan!!! That was SOOOO good!!! I have tears in my eyes!!!! Bravo!!!

Miss you all!

Love,

Aunt Bridge

Heather said...

Too Cute!

Anonymous said...

I miss you all so much! I have tears in my eyes as well. The video slide show was awesome. I am impressed with the song synchronization. Nice! :) I'm sorry I couldn't see you and Jacob before you left, Suzy. I hope you all hurry back to the states for good sometime soon (hoping Japan hasn't won you over). See you soon!
Aunt Amy

Wendy said...

Suzy- good job on the movie! Loved seeing the pics. Though you were away from Jason for a while, you were with many people who loved you, and I am sure they all enjoyed getting to know Jacob!